Royal London Tour with Madame Tussauds & London Eye
This fantastic half-day tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your expert tour guide.
Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony. Explore the incredible, lifelike waxwork replicas of more than 250 celebrities and historical icons at Madame Tussauds and take a trip 135m above the River Thames on the London Eye to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the city.
Save 15% compared with booking tickets separately!
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- Morning London Tour
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
- Madame Tussauds
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Tickets do not include access to the Alien Escape or Sherlock Holmes Experiences - guests wishing to visit these can upgrade on the day at the attraction.
- London Eye
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. Standard Ticket holders should check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
- End Point
The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around 12.00 noon, giving you the afternoon free to visit Madame Tussauds and the London Eye.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: 12:00 pm, Trafalgar Square
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021.
- The London Eye is closed for maintenance between the 6 - 21 Jan
- The 'Spirit of London' ride at Madame Tussauds will be closed for maintenance between 27 Jan - 10 Feb
- A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an Expert Tour Guide
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID 19 – Hygiene & Physical Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information