Royal London Tour with Madame Tussauds & London Eye
This fantastic half-day tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your expert tour guide.
Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony. Explore the incredible, lifelike waxwork replicas of more than 250 celebrities and historical icons at Madame Tussauds and take a trip 135m above the River Thames on the London Eye to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the city.
Save 15% compared with booking tickets separately!
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- Morning London Tour
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
- Madame Tussauds
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Tickets do not include access to the Alien Escape or Sherlock Holmes Experiences - guests wishing to visit these can upgrade on the day at the attraction.
- London Eye
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. Standard Ticket holders should check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
- End Point
The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around 12.00 noon, giving you the afternoon free to visit Madame Tussauds and the London Eye.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: 12:00 pm, Trafalgar Square
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021.
- A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an Expert Tour Guide
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London