Royal London Tour with Changing of The Guard
This fantastic half-day Tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Expert Tour Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- Panoramic Tour
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history.
On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral and much, much more!
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Thames River Cruise
At the end of our tour, make your way down to Westminster Pier and hop on the next available boat for a scenic cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of London and its beautiful waterfront as you head from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier next to the formidable Tower of London.
- End Point
Your tour concludes at Westminster Pier where you can conveniently access the London Underground from Westminster Station, London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: 12:00 pm, Trafalgar Square
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021
- Royal London Tour with Changing of The Guard - Standard£42.00
Royal London Tour with Changing of The Guard - Standard
See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Expert Tour Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
- Royal London Tour with Changing of the Guard and River Cruise£48.00
Royal London Tour with Changing of the Guard and River Cruise
This fantastic half-day tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Expert Tour Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony. Enjoy a River Cruise after your guided tour and see the sights of London from a different angle.
- A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an expert tour guide
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London
- River cruise along the Thames (optional extra)
- Visit Madame Tussauds and London Eye (optional extra)
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
River Cruise (optional extra)
Visit Madame Tussauds and the London Eye (optional extra)
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID 19 – Hygiene & Physical Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information