Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath - Tour with All Entry Fees Incl + London Hop On Hop Off
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Tour from London with English speaking guide.Including entrances to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths. Plus, enjoy a panoramic tour of London on an open-top bus tour through the city. Along the way, you'll see the city's top sights and most iconic landmarks with audio commentary provided in 10 languages.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- Windsor Castle
At the first stop on our tour is the ancestral home of the British monarchy and the largest occupied castle in the world. On select mornings a must-see colourful display of typical British pomp and pageantry takes place here at the Changing the Guard ceremony.
As you walk around the impressive grounds, it is almost hard to believe that successive kings and queens have been living here for over 900 years. Today, this beautiful castle is a favoured weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen.
Inside the State Apartments, you will have the chance to explore the same rooms used today by The Queen and members of the Royal Family. The rooms here were intended to rival the Palace of Versailles in France, and paintings by renowned artists such as Rembrandt and Rubens adorn the walls.
Inside St George's Chapel, you will visit the site of one of the most famous royal weddings of recent times. It was here where HRH Prince Harry married Meghan Markle in 2018 in a ceremony watched by millions around the world.
Our next stop is the mysterious site at Stonehenge, where you will step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain at the world's most famous Neolithic monument.
Who built Stonehenge, and why? How was it constructed without modern tools and equipment? Discover the answer to these questions and try to solve the mystery yourself with the help of an interactive audio guide - exclusive to Evan Evans.
Visit the historic city of Bath, where the ancient meets the modern world. Here, you can visit the world-famous Roman Baths or enjoy time to explore the city at your own pace - the choice is yours!
For those who want to wander the city, there is plenty to see and do. From a plethora of museums and galleries to some fantastic shopping and afternoon tea options.
Unwind in one of the city's many beautiful parks, or simply admire the stunning Georgian architecture. The city's impressive honey-coloured buildings are one of the main reasons it's the only city in the UK that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- London Hop-on Hop-off Tour
The Original London Sightseeing Tour provides more than just a great way travel around London. The Hop-on Hop-off service gives you the flexibility to board any of the routes operated by the Original Tour with commentary in English or 10 other languages as well as a unique kids’ channel.
Your 24 hour ticket provides you access to free walking tours and a complimentary river cruise (to be enjoyed within the supplier’s normal operating hours).
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (including entrances ) - Click Here
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (excluding entrances ) - Click Here
- Tour Starts: 8:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 7:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx. 7:30 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge is already included in the tour price
- Entrance to the Roman Baths is not included
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour: Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket. Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards (not available on the 25th December). Your 24 hour tickets period begins from the time you first validate your ticket at any Original Tour bus stop. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- Entrance to Windsor Castle (inc. audio guide)
- Entrance to Stonehenge (inc. exclusive interactive map)
- Free time in Bath
- Free Thames River cruise
- Free kids' pack for guests aged 5-12 years
- Superb live English-speaking guides
- Recorded audio guide available in 11 languages