The Original Sightseeing Tour - 48 Hour Ticket
See the city your way with The Original Tour hop-on, hop-off ticket. Hop-on and off as much as you like, or complete a whole loop for a fantastic overview of London's most iconic sights. With three free walking tours and a Thames River Cruise also included, it's the perfect way to explore the city.
Discover London's world-famous attractions and iconic landmarks with a 48hr hop-on, hop-off ticket. With over 80 conveniently placed stops across 7 different bus routes, you're never far away from your next destination. Once you've seen the city, take to the streets on one of 3 free guided walking tours.
- 24 Hour Ticket - valid 24 hours (until the same time the following day)
- The Tour is not available on 25 December
- If you choose to do one complete circuit this takes approx. 2 hours
- You can hop on and hop off as often as you wish
- Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange. Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Flexibility to explore
- London at your own pace
- Three Sightseeing Bus Tour Routes
- Free Hop-on Hop-off Thames River Cruise Pass
- Three Free Walking Tours
- Free Kids Pack for guests aged 5-12 years
- Live commentary in English and audio guides in choice of 11 languages, plus Kids Club’ commentary