Stonehenge Express - with See London by Night
Stonehenge Express from London, including entrances to Stonehenge and return transport from Central London as well as a multi-lingual audio guide at Stonehenge. Back in town, explore the fantastic lights of London during the evening, where you'll see some of the best views and notable landmarks in London beautifully lit up against the night sky.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding for the Stonehenge Express portion of the Tour.
- Stonehenge Express
Travel back over 5,000 years time to Neolithic Britain and explore the ancient ruins of the world's best-known prehistoric monument. Enjoy a 2 hour stay to explore the site at your own pace as you step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other functional items. Inside the world-class visitor exhibition centre, come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and discover over 250 archaeological objects on display, including jewellery and even human remains.
Admire the impressive megaliths and Sarsen stones of the ancient Stone Circle, some of which stand over 9 metres (30 feet) tall and weigh more than 25 tons. Along the landscape of the Salisbury Plain, you'll see hundreds of barrows that stretch out into the Horizon. Find out why these barrows exist, and answer other important questions along the way such as 'who made Stonehenge' and 'how was Stonehenge built'?
Your Stonehenge Express portion of your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- See London By Night
The evening portion of your Tour will depart from the See London by Night bus stop on Piccadilly, next to the Ritz Hotel by Green Park underground station.
See London as you've never seen it before on this fantastic tour that has been specially designed to showcase London's most famous landmarks all beautifully lit up against the night sky. Enjoy a traffic-free, relaxing evening tour visiting the illuminated sights of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, 'Big Ben' & The Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Harrods and many more.
- Tour Starts: 9:30 am, Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road
- Tour Finishes: 3:30 pm at Victoria Train Station
See London by Night
- Winter (October - March): 7:30 pm and 9:20 pm
Summer (April - September): 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:15 pm, 9:45 pm and 10:15 pm
- Tour is not available on the 25th and 31st December
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Evan Evans E-tickets for the See London by Night are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- Entry ticket to Stonehenge with 2-hour stay
- Multilingual audio guide
- 90-minute night-time Tour of London
- See London's most spectacular night-time views
- Superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi onboard (Stonehenge Express)
Entrance to Stonehenge
Multilingual Audio Guide
Wi-Fi On-board (Stonehenge Express)
USB Charging On-board (Stonehenge Express)
Guide (Stonehenge Express)
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Coach seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings which are recommended when traveling on board our vehicles. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information