Boxing Day Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath tour with Mulled Wine & Mince Pies
Explore over 5,000 years of history at Stonehenge and uncover the mystery behind the world’s most famous Neolithic monument that continues to stir opinion and provoke intrigue. Visit two of England’s most historic towns; Windsor, a town steeped in royal history and tradition and Bath, a beautiful Georgian city whose stunning architecture is one of the many reasons it has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- MEETING POINT
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, which you will find in front of Gates 1 & 2. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
Hotel Pick-up Service
On 25th December (Christmas Day) and 26th December (Boxing Day), we offer guests a complimentary hotel pick-up service from select London hotels. Please book hotel pick-ups at least 72 hours in advance and ensure you wait at the concierge desk in your hotel at least 10 minutes before your designated pick-up time.
Explore a town steeped in centuries of royal tradition and see the outside of Windsor Castle - ancestral home of the British monarchy for over 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world. Wander the cobbled streets with your expert guide, who will bring the history of this royal town to life. We will also stop here for a very traditional British festive treat - mulled wine & mince pies - in a converted 14th-century hotel located a stone's throw away from the castle itself.
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain and uncover the mystery behind Stonehenge. Walk around the perimeter of the Stone Circle, taking in incredible views of the Salisbury Plain and the giant Sarsen stones of the Outer Circle. Step inside reconstructed Neolithic houses and discover how people live thousands of years ago and come face-to-face with a 5,000-year-old man in the visitor and exhibition centre, where you will also be able to explore more than 250 ancient objects and treasures.
Enjoy a panoramic tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, where the ancient meets the modern world. The distinctive honey-coloured classical façades of its buildings, reminiscent of Regency-era Britain, evoke vivid imagery straight from the pages of a Jane Austen novel. Along the way, you'll learn all about the history of the city and its significance to early Roman settlers in Britain, and see notable sights such as the Royal Crescent and the Pulteney Bridge - one of only four bridges in the world to have shops across its full span on both sides.
- END POINT
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station. Centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Ends: approx. 7:30 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge is included in the tour price
- Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths are closed to visitors on Boxing Day (26th December)
- Pick-up time will be earlier if you have requested this service from your hotel
- Hotel pick-ups must be booked in advance - please wait by the concierge desk at your hotel
- Complimentary hotel pick-ups operate from select hotels in Central London on Boxing Day - please refer to the complete hotel list for details
- Please contact us directly to notify us of any dietary restrictions at least 1 week in advance
- Walking tour of the historic town of Windsor
- Uncover the mystery behind Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
- Enjoy traditional mulled wine & mince pies at a 14th-century converted inn
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi & USB charging onboard
- Complimentary hotel pick up from select London hotels