Boxing Day: Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover tour
Discover ‘the loveliest castle in the world’, once the private residence of no fewer than six English queens and set in 500 acres of pristine parkland and gardens. Visit the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Canterbury Cathedral, whose history is often described as ‘England in Stone', and catch a glimpse of a true British icon - the formidable White Cliffs of Dover.
- MEETING POINT
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, which you will find in front of Gates 1 & 2. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
Hotel Pick-up Service
On 25th December (Christmas Day) and 26th December (Boxing Day), we offer guests a complimentary hotel pick-up service from select London hotels. Please book hotel pick-ups at least 72 hours in advance and ensure you wait at the concierge desk in your hotel at least 10 minutes before your designated pick-up time.
- Leeds Castle
Often referred to as 'the loveliest castle in the world', this beautiful 12th-century castle has been the private property of new fewer than six of England's medieval queens and was a royal residence used by the infamous Henry VIII and his first wife, Catherine of Aragon.
Set in the middle of a natural lake and surrounded by 500 acres of pristine parkland and gardens, wander the stunning castle grounds, get lost in the maze and explore the fascinating history of one of England's most beautiful castles.
- Canterbury Cathedral
The history of this important Cathedral is often described as 'England in stone' as its long, storied history is intrinsically linked to that of England itself. A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, this beautiful Cathedral is both a serene place of holiness and home to the Archbishop of Canterbury, the spiritual leader of the Church of England.
Enjoy a visit to the Cathedral and free time to explore the historic old town centre in Canterbury, one of England's five 'Magna Carta Towns'.
Our final destination sees us stopover in Dover for a glimpse of the iconic White Cliffs, an instantly recognisable landmark of Britain that stands guard at the gateway to the country. Here, the sheer white chalk cliff face soars 350ft above the crashing waves of the English Channel below.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station. Centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Ends: approx. 7:30 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral are included in the tour price
- Pick-up time will be earlier if you have requested this service from your hotel
- Hotel pick-ups must be booked in advance - please wait by the concierge desk at your hotel
- Complimentary hotel pick-ups operate from select hotels in Central London on Boxing Day - please refer to the complete hotel list for details
- Explore one of England's most beautiful castles
- Visit the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Canterbury Cathedral
- See the iconic White Cliffs of Dover
- Includes a complimentary hotel pick-up service