Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey & Magical Christmas Lights Tour
Enjoy a delicious festive afternoon tea experience at iconic Westminster Abbey, the coronation site of British royalty since 1066. Indulge in a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, tasty tartlets and confectionery treats that includes traditional mince pies and jam with scones. In the evening, head off on a panoramic tour of London to see it's world-famous Christmas lights in their full glittering glory.
- MEETING POINT
Your Tour will start outside the Westminster Abbey gift shop which is conveniently located at a 5-minute walk from Westminster Underground Station. The area is also connected by London Bus Services or local taxi services.
- AFTERNOON TEA
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience amidst the historic surroundings of Westminster Abbey. Indulge in a selection of classic afternoon tea items, all served with a Christmas twist thanks to the use of traditional festive flavours.
- Honey glazed ham mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber, cream cheese sandwich
- Smoked salmon, lemon butter
- Leek and Stilton tartlet
- Caramelised honey and pear tart
- Carrot cake and buttercream
- Orange curd and chocolate basket
- Mini mince pie with a crumble top
- Cranberry and sultana scones, clotted cream, Cointreau and strawberry jam
- English breakfast
- Earl Grey
- Herbal tea
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TOUR
After you've finished your afternoon tea, head off on a panoramic tour of the city, which sparkles with magnificent Christmas lights over the festive season. From the twinkling lights of Oxford and Regent Street to the grand Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square, you will see all of London's world-famous Christmas lights.
- END POINT
Your tour concludes at Westminster Pier, where you can conveniently access the London Underground from Westminster Station and local London bus and taxi services.
Winter Wonderland (Optional)
Alternatively, your tour will conclude at Winter Wonderland. Centrally located and easily accessible by underground, it is serviced by the Central Line at Marble Arch Station and the Jubilee Line at nearby Bond Station, both in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 4:00 pm, Westminster Abbey gift shop
- Tour Ends: approx. 7:30 pm, Westminster Underground Station (optional drop-off at 'Winter Wonderland')
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey not included
- Please contact us directly to notify us of any dietary restrictions at least 72 hrs in advance
- Delicious afternoon tea inside Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy a tour of the city, taking in London's iconic Christmas lights along the way
- See London's most famous sights and iconic landmarks
- Services of an expert guide
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi & USB charging on-board