- Services of an English speaking host travelling with you from and to London
- Round trip tickets on Eurostar, with seat reservations
- Private luxury coach tour of Paris
- Time to take photos at the world famous Eiffel Tower
- 2 hour circular sightseeing cruise with live music on the River Seine including a 3 course lunch including champagne, cheese course and coffee
- Free time for exploring or shopping Galerie Lafayette or Opera
- Option to add a visit to the Louvre
- Welcome pack with a souvenir map of Paris
Meet your Evan Evans representative at St Pancras International Station before boarding the Eurostar where all you need to do is sit back and relax, arriving into Paris in just 2 hours and 15 minutes!
Upon arrival at Gare Du Nord, you and your host will board your luxury coach for a private sightseeing tour and start our Parisian journey taking in all major landmarks including the famous Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde.
Your first stop is the Eiffel Tower, get your cameras ready as you will have time to take photos before your host escorts you to the pier to board your lunch cruise on the River Seine.
Board your 2 hour sightseeing and lunch cruise while enjoying exceptional vies of the city with your premium seating under the glass canopy, whilst savouring French cuisines at is finest with your 3 course lunch. Your lunch will include champagne, a cheese course and coffee as you cruise around the city of Paris. Enjoy the live relaxing music throughout the cruise, this exceptional lunch experience is guaranteed to be a highlight of your trip.
You will meet your host after lunch and board your bus to Galeries Layfayette - world famous for its excellent shopping and this is where you will have free time to explore. If shopping is not your thing, why not visit the Louvre? Speak to your host about purchasing a skip the line ticket to the Louvre, where you will be able see over 35000 works of art including the world famous Mona Lisa*
At 6pm meet your host at Opera to ensure you are back at Gare Du Nord on time to check in for your Eurostar train back to London.
- Return Tickets on the Eurostar
- 3 course Champagne lunch cruise
- Private Luxury Coach Tour
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance to the Louvre
Tour Departs: 6.15am (5.30am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure
Tour Finishes: approx. 9.30pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
Once booked, this tour is non refundable and non changeable
Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
*The Louvre is closed on a Tuesday
Entry ticket to the Eiffel Tower is not included
Guests that would like to return the following day after their tour can do so upon request, subject to availability: a £40 supplement applies (Monday to Saturday only)