This leisurely paced full day tour visits two of England’s spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Sites with plenty of time to explore the wonderful sights and attractions of beautiful Bath.
- Stonehenge entrance with exclusive interactive map and official Stonehenge audio commentary in ten languages
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Free time to explore Bath
- Optional entry into the Roman Baths
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio technology on walking parts of your tour enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Step back in time an impressive 4,500 years to witness the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. Take a step inside the Neolithic Houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other artefacts and hear from volunteers about the lives of Neolithic people. Visit the world-class exhibition with over 250 ancient objects and treasures including a face reconstruction of a man who was at Stonehenge 5,500 years ago.
Our panoramic drive of Bath provides a great introduction to the major sights of this beautiful city, including Pulteney Bridge, The Assembly Rooms, and Royal Crescent. Then the time is yours to explore at leisure: admire the incredible architecture or choose to visit the famous Roman Baths*.
Roman Baths Entrance
If you wish to include the admission to the Roman Baths in your tour, on the right hand panel, please select the tour including Roman Baths.
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Live English speaking guide
- Personal Audio Headset
- Audio Guide in other Languages
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
01 April 2018 - 31 March 2019:
Tour Starts: 8.30am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Stonehenge is included in the tour price. Roman Baths is only included when choosing the included option.
This tour will not operate on 20 & 21 June 2018 (Summer Solstice).