Immerse yourself in quintessentially English countryside with a visit to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and the medieval cathedral city of Salisbury; home to one of the only four surviving original Magna Carta and an exclusive opportunity to see the world’s oldest clock in action.
- Salisbury Cathedral entrance and guided tour
- Evan Evans exclusive - watch the world's oldest clock in action in a private viewing
- Stonehenge entrance with exclusive interactive map and audio guide in ten languages
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Roman Baths entrance with audio guide
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio technology on walking parts of the tour, enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Explore the incredible 13th Century Gothic-style Cathedral topped with Britain’s tallest spire, and see the best preserved original Magna Carter dating back to 1215 and the world’s oldest working clock.
Wander around the medieval streets of ‘the City in the countryside’ which form an architectural timeline ranging from medieval walls and beautifully half-timbered Tudor town houses to incredible Georgian mansions.
Step back in time an incredible 4,500 years and walk in the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors as you explore one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments. Visit the Neolithic houses, the visitor centre and the incredible exhibition which is home to over 250 archaeological objects and treasures.
Our panoramic drive of Bath introduces you to the famous sites of this beautiful Georgian city including Bath Abbey, Assembly Rooms and Pulteney Bridge. Then it’s on to visit the spectacular Roman Baths; constructed around 70AD, this magnificent complex is one of the best preserved Roman remains in the world.
- Live English speaking guide
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths is included in the tour price.
Summer Solstice 2017
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 20 & 21 June for the Summer Solstice. Our tours will visit Avebury henge and stone circle on these dates.