Immerse yourself in the history and exquisite architecture of the two oldest and most famous university cities in the UK. Explore the ancient haunts of famous scientists, writers, and poets, including Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
- Oxford walking tour
- Christ Church entrance and see the Bodleian Library
- Cambridge walking tour
- King's College entrance
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio technology on the walking parts of your tour enabling you to hear the guides live commentary at all times.
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Steeped in history and studded with spectacular buildings, Oxford is home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world. Wander through narrow cobbled lanes to see Christ Church; where scenes from the Harry Potter movie were filmed, the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
Wander through the winding streets and explore quaint passages set around the historic collection of colleges, including Trinity, founded by Henry VIII in 1546. Visit the magnificent gothic-style chapel of Kings College; the grandest and most beautiful building in Cambridge, and admire the picturesque riverside banks lining the River Cam as it meanders through the heart of the city.
- Live English speaking guide
- Entrance to Christ Church
- Entrance to King's College
- Walking Tour
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Christ Church in Oxford and King's College Chapel in Cambridge is included in the tour price.