- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- See the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the famous Roman Baths
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments*, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Clouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England, but beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last hundred years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.
We also visit the beautiful Georgian City of Bath and take you on a panoramic tour of some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including Bath Abbey, the Circus, Assembly Rooms and the famous Pulteney Bridge. Explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs, which have been supplying water for over 2,000 years. In Roman times a great Temple was built next to the sacred spring - the waters were believed to have healing properties and attracted visitors from across the Roman Empire.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths is included in the tour price.
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on Christmas Eve but we will view it from the road.