- Visit fairy-tale Leeds Castle
- Drive through marime Greenwich
- A 2 course festive lunch in Canterbury
- See Canterbury Cathedral
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Heading out to Leeds Castle, we pass through Greenwich, home of the famous 'Cutty Sark' tea clipper and the Royal Observatory, and cross over the Greenwich Meridian.
Leeds Castle was described by Lord Conway as 'the loveliest castle in the world' and is set in the middle of a natural lake, surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and gardens. We will take you in before the doors open to the public, to experience its magic in an atmosphere of still tranquillity. There will also be time to explore the castle grounds where you will find the ' Lady Baillie Garden' with views over the lake, an aviary and maze.
To Canterbury to enjoy a 2-course lunch, with Tea or Coffee at Pantelli's Restaurant. There will be some free time in Canterbury to explore the old town centre and see Canterbury Cathedral, the most important church within the worldwide Anglican faith, dating back over 900 years.
- Roast turkey, roast potatoes, carrots, Brussel sprouts, Yorkshire pudding with cranberry sauce and stuffing
- Christmas Pudding
- Tea or Coffee
Vegetarian option will be available on request
We then journey to Dover to see the famous "White Cliffs" and take in a bit of fresh sea air before returning to London.
- Entrance to Leeds Castle
- Lunch in Canterbury
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Leeds Castle and Lunch in Canterbury are included in the tour price.
Canterbury Cathedral will be closed to visitors on Christmas Eve.