- See Windsor Castle and a Walking tour of Windsor
- See the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Traditional Christmas Lunch in Windsor
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been a royal residence for over 900 years and is where the Queen and Royal family traditionally spend Christmas. We do a walking tour of Windsor and see the Castle. Enjoy a 3 course Chrismtas Day lunch with sherry, a glass of wine and tea/coffee at the Harte and Garter
- Glass of sherry on arrival
- Homemade soup
- Tradtional Roast Turkey
- Christmas Pudding served in a brandy sauce
- Glass of wine with meal
- Tea or Coffee & Mince Pies
Vegerterian option available upon request
Clouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England, but beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last hundred years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.
We visit the beautiful Georgian City of Bath and take you on a panoramic tour to see some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including the Georgian Crescents, famous Pulteney Bridge, the Abbey and the Roman Baths.
- Christmas Lunch
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off from hotel (see pick up points)
- Entrance to Attractions
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, drop off at selected hotels
Christmas Lunch is included in the tour price.
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths are closed on Christmas Day, but we will see them from the outside.