- See Rochester's Castle and picture-postcard Victorian High Street
- Attend Christmas Service at Canterbury Cathedral
- Traditional Christmas Lunch
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Our first stop on this delightful day out is in Rochester, home to Charles Dickens, author of "A Christmas Carol". See the beautiful Rochester Castle overlooking the River Medway and Rochester's picture-postcard Victorian High Street.
To Canterbury Cathedral to attend the traditional Christmas Service with the Archbishop, followed by a traditional Christmas Lunch.There will also be some free time in Canterbury to explore the old town centre.
- Glass of wine
- Soupe de Saison (butternut squash & sage soup with creme fraiche and toasted pumpkin seeds, served with rye & caraway bread
- Turkey Ballotine (roast turkey wrapped in streaky bacon with sage & onion, served with honey roasted parsnips, pigs in a blanket, roasted chestnuts & Brussel sprouts, roasted potatoes, butterred carrots and roasting gravy)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (traditional sponge cake with toffee sauce and creme anglaise) or Tarte Aux Pommes (warm apple tart with tarte tatin ince cream)
Vegeterian option available on request
We then journey to Dover to see the famous "White Cliffs" and take in a bit of fresh sea air before returning to London.
- Christmas Service at Canterbury Cathedral
- Christmas Lunch
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off from hotel (see pick up points)
- Entrance to Attractions
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx. 7.00pm, drop off at selected hotels
Christmas Lunch is included in the tour price.
Once booked this tour is non refundable.