Tour Departure Point
Main Departure Point - All morning and full day coach tours depart from Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5 . Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure
Evan Evans outlet is on the right hand corner between gates 1 and 2.
How to Get to Victoria Coach Station
Full Address & GPS Co-ordinates of Victoria Coach Station
• The full address is 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP.
• GPS co-ordinates for Victoria Coach Station are 51.4925° N, 0.1483° W
• Please visit this link for full details of how to travel to Victoria Coach Station: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/coaches/victoria-coach-station
Tours that depart from other locations
The following Evan Evans tours do not depart from Victoria Coach Station and will operate as follows:
• Tour 2 'Afternoon London': Departs 1pm from the Original London Visitor Centre.
• Tour 5 'Jack The Ripper': Departs 7pm from The Original London Visitor Centre
• Tours 10E/10M/10A/10 'Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter' will depart from Evan Evans' walk-in office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS.
• Tour 16A 'London In Style' (with Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey) - will depart from: Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS. Departure Time: 8.15am - Tuesday to Friday
• Tours 28 and 29 - 'Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Oxford & Windsor Castle -
Tour 28: 5.30am - Victoria Park Plaza, June - August: 5.00am
Tour 29: 11.15am- Victoria Park Plaza, June- August: 12.15pm
• Tour 9/9M Stonehenge Express
Tour 9 (April to September): Departs 1pm from the Original London Visitor Centre*
Tour 9M (October to March): Departs 8.30am from the Original London Visitor Centre*
*In the event of Road Closures this tour will depart from the Evan Evans Office 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road