Dr Gunther von Hagens’ renowned exhibition of real human bodies has arrived at its new, permanent flagship location in London. Visit the exhibition described as 'life-changing' and learn about the inner workings of the human body.
- See real human bodies and organs
- Learn about the preservation process
- Explore human anatomy, physiology and health
- Fully interactive experience
- Become inspired to live a healthier life
Visit the world's preeminent travelling exhibition of real human bodies at its new, permanent flagship location in Piccadilly Circus. Since 1995, Dr Gunther von Hagens' world-famous exhibition of plastinated cadavers has sparked awe and curiosity around the world, with over 47 million visitors globally.
This immersive, interactive museum experience journeys beneath the skin to reveal the inner workings of the human body, exploring the nervous, cardiovascular, reproductive and locomotive systems. More than just an ordinary exhibition, BODY WORLDS is a 'life-changing' experience for many visitors, designed to inspire healthier lifestyles and showcase the effects of how our lifestyles affect the human body.
- An average visit lasts up to 2 hours.
- Please note - once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times can not be changed.
- Children 5 and under travel for free, but they do require a ticket
- In order to enter the attraction, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
- To get to the attraction: Take Exit 4/Shaftesbury Avenue Exit from Piccadilly Circus underground station. BODY WORLDS London is directly outside