- Fun, self-drive sightseeing tour of London
- Spectacular sightseeing routes with GPS and exciting tour commentary
- Packed full of fun and fascinating facts and stories
- Experience the key landmarks of London in 60-90 minutes
- Comfortable, private tour for you to enjoy at your leisure
Explore the city from the driving seat of your own stylish Yonda car. A car that’s nimble enough to navigate London’s side streets but sassy enough to hold its own on London’s widest avenues. See the iconic sight including – Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square – but also the hidden gems off the beaten track – the heart of Mayfair, Seven Dials and Soho – a truly original tour, with memorable, witty commentary. A really fun adventure! The most fun you can have in a car in 60-90 minutes... well almost!
A carefully-planned, easy-to-follow route is shown on the car’s in-built sat nav screen and, thanks to clever GPS technology, you’ll be entertained by smart, witty commentary based on your exact location. You’ll hear what it is that makes London the greatest city on earth – the history, fashion, theatre, music and magical moments in its popular culture. Even born-and-bred Londoners will uncover great facts and stories about this wonderful city! Guaranteed you’ll have stories to write home about!
Arrive at the HQ on London’s prestigious Park Lane and buckle up! In 60-90 minutes you’ll experience the real London – with no crowds, no hassle, no guide books, no maps – just the freedom and comfort of your own private tour in the car with a tank full of personality!
Commentary Highlights: Packed full of fun and fascinating facts and stories. Discover where the Queen was born, the famous store which sold the first can of baked beans in the UK, the birthplace of football, the unlikely street where the Beatles gave their last ever live performance, which fashion designer scrawled an obscenity in a jacket he made for Prince Charles, the London shop which sold a hat that would go on to become an iconic piece in cinema history and much more. Hear amazing anecdotes about royalty, celebrities and film legends. Delve into the rich history of this magical capital.
- Drivers must be aged 25-75
- To drive the tour, a driver must bring:
- (1) if you have a UK DRIVING LICENCE: driving licence AND credit/debit card;
- (2) if you have a NON-UK DRIVING LICENCE: driving licence (and, if it’s in a non-Roman script eg. Arabic, Chinese etc, also an International Driving Licence) AND passport/national ID card AND a credit/debit card.
- All drivers must sign Yonda’s terms & conditions on arrival before the tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you are late, we’ll try to arrange a tour as soon as possible on the day. If no alternative tour is available on the day, we’ll do our best to re-schedule to a time and date that’s convenient.
- The route may be subject to road closures with no notice.
- There is some space in the car for your belongings.
Evan Evans E-tickets will be valid on your nominated date only. Please contact Evan Evans to confirm a timeslot.