Enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks and beautiful city skyline, plus enjoy free entry to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience; the first live action, 4D attraction film ever produced in the UK which contains the first-ever 3D aerial photography of London.
Standing 135 metres (443 ft) tall, The Coca-Cola London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and one of the most iconic London landmarks. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of London and some of the city's other famous landmarks, including 'Big Ben' and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral.
- Enjoy a fantastic 360-degree view of London
- 30-minute rotation
- Entry into the 4D Cinema Experience
- Check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time
Fast Track Ticket
- Check-in just 15 minutes before your visit
- Bypass the long queue and enjoy priority access
- Includes all of the benefits of a Standard ticket
London Eye & River Cruise
- Combine your London Eye ticket with a cruise on the River Thames
- Departs from the London Eye Millenium Pier
- 40-minute round trip along the River Thames
- Experience beautiful views of London from the river
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne while you relax and enjoy the spectacular views of London from the Eye
- Perfect for small groups, couples and special occasions
- Available daily every hour from midday until closing time
Making the Most of Your Visit
Experience the best of London with our selection of both full-day and half-day London Tours.
Please note the following voucher exchange point:
- For Standard experience, please use the Ticket Collection desk
- For fast-track Experience, please use the fast-track ticket desk
- For Champagne Experience: please use the VIP Experience desk
When exchanging your voucher, you will be offered a time for the next available timeslot subject to availability at time of your visit. If you wish to book a specific time slot, please contact the Coca Cola London Eye directly on 0871 2825149 and quote your reference number. For the Champagne Experience, it is strongly recommended to book a time-slot if you plan to visit during the evening in any UK holiday period.
The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7-22 January 2019.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.