- Train travel direct into the outlets at Bicester Village - the UK’s most popular shopping destination - from central London
- Super fast journey time of only 46 minutes with Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Bicester Village
- Fully flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you would like on the same day
- FREE Wi-Fi on board the train
- FREE VIP Pass offering unbeatable value on top brands at participating boutiques. See terms and conditions here https://www.bicestervillage.com/vip/
- Optional courier service from Bicester Village direct to London hotels, available from Monday-Friday (please see the Visitor Centre on arrival, fees apply)
Discover a world of luxury at Bicester Village, the ultimate shopping destination. Home to more than 130 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, Bicester Village is located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, less than an hour away from London.Find boutiques of leading British and international luxury fashion brands with savings of up to 60%* all year round, including Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bally, Coach, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Saint Laurent Paris, Stella McCartney, Tod’s, Valentino and many more.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Please meet your Evan Evans Representative outside WH Smiths within the station concourse.
*On Sundays Burberry, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Boss, Gucci, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada and Tod's open at 11.30 for browsing, 12.00 for shopping and close by 18.00.