Board a vintage London bus for a sightseeing experience with a difference. While taking in the spectacular sites of London, indulge in a fabulous afternoon tea provided by Brigit's Bakery.
- Climb aboard a vintage themed Routemaster bus for a fun and exciting tour with a difference
- Enjoy a delicious three-course afternoon tea with freshly made sandwiches, cakes and pastries from the fabulous Brigit's Bakery
- Experience fascinating insights and trivia with recorded geo-localised commentary
- Personable and engaging hosts on board ensure your experience is the highlight of your trip
- Dedicated seat reservations and table service
- Souvenir drinking cup for each guest
- Suitable for all, from 5 years and up
Sightseeing with a difference! Exploring the sites of London on board a London Routemaster bus while enjoying a quintessentially English experience – Afternoon Tea. Enjoy your tea along with an array of sandwiches, cakes and pastries. Your bus will take you around Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Royal Albert Hall, Notting Hill, Marble Arch and Nelson’s Column
Your Afternoon Tea Bus experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic)
Afternoon Tea Menu
- Mini muffins
- Mini Tart
- Sweet Pastries
- Mini Cupcakes
- Choose from a selection of teas (English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Rooibos Jardin Rouge or Peppermint)
- Americano, Cappucino, Latte Macchiato or Hot Chocolate
Please note a minimum of 2 people is required to make a booking and no children under 5 are permitted to travel on board the bus.
- Cancellations can only be made up until 2 weeks prior to the date of travel
- No cancellations inside 2 weeks of travel
- The 12.30pm and 3.00pm tours depart from 8 Northumberland Avenue, off Trafalgar Square WC2N 5BY.
- The 12.00pm, 2.30pm & 5.00pm tours depart from Victoria Coach Station.
- Minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted due to health & safety regulations.
- Dietary requirements: Gluten-free (may contain traces), vegetarian and halal Afternoon Teas available. Please email us: email@example.com quoting your reference number with your requirements.
- Vegan Afternoon Tea is available for an additional £3.00 per person. Please let us know in advance so can arrange this for you.
- Unfortunately unable to cater for nut free or coeliacs