Royal London with Changing of the Guard - Private Chauffeured Experience
This fantastic half-day tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your expert guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
Your Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected) will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Panoramic Tour
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history. On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben' and much, much more!
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
At Buckingham Palace, we will stop to watch a ceremony that is the epitome of the pomp and pageantry for which Britain is famous for around the world. Elite soldiers from the British military, also known as the Household Division, have been dutifully guarding the monarch since 1660.
During the ceremony, immaculately turned out guards from the New Guard arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, the soldiers of the Household Division are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics.
- Thames River Cruise
At the end of our tour, make your way down to Westminster Pier and hop on the next available boat for a scenic cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of London and its beautiful waterfront as you head from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier next to the formidable Tower of London.
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 1:00 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- On certain days where there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade or if no Guard Change at either location, we will spend extra time on another part of the itinerary in the same area (flexible on the day)
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Royal London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide
Royal London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £558.00 £558.00 2 £279.00 £558.00 3 £186.00 £558.00 4 £154.50 £618.00 5 £129.60 £648.00 6 £113.00 £678.00
- Royal London Private tour with Driver-Guide
Royal London Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £416.00 £416.00 2 £208.00 £416.00 3 £138.67 £416.00 4 £104.00 £416.00 5 £83.20 £416.00 6 £69.33 £416.00
- See London's iconic landmarks
- Watch the changing of the Guard/Horse Guards Ceremony*
- Travel in a luxury vehicle
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or home
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Wi Fi On board
Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information