Royal London with Changing of the Guard - Private Chauffeured Experience
This fantastic half-day Private Chauffeured Experience provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Evan Evans Expert Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- Panoramic Tour
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history. On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral and much, much more!
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
At Buckingham Palace, we will stop to watch a ceremony that is the epitome of the pomp and pageantry for which Britain is famous for around the world. Elite soldiers from the British military, also known as the Household Division, have been dutifully guarding the monarch since 1660.
During the ceremony, immaculately turned out guards from the New Guard arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, the soldiers of the Household Division are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics.
- Thames River Cruise
At the end of our tour, make your way down to Westminster Pier and hop on the next available boat for a scenic cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of London and its beautiful waterfront as you head from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier next to the formidable Tower of London.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 1:00 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- *If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Experience is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Experience is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Expert Guide and Separate Chauffeur
- Travel in a luxury vehicle
- See London's iconic landmarks
- Watch the changing of the Guard/Horse Guards Ceremony*
- Pick-up/drop-off from your central London hotel