London in One Day - Private Chauffeured Experience
Our most popular and comprehensive tour of London. Jump straight into the history of London on this fantastic full-day tour. Spend the day exploring London's most iconic sights and attractions with your expert tour and finish with a scenic cruise on the River Thames.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- Panoramic Tour
Your Private Chauffeured Experience begins with a journey through London with your Expert Guide on-board one of our luxury vehicles. As you make your way through the city, your Expert Guide will impart exciting stories and interesting facts about London's long history. Along the way, you will see all of London's most iconic landmarks, including St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', and much, much more!
- Changing of the Guard
At one of our first stops, Buckingham Palace, we will watch a traditional ceremony that is the epitome of British pomp and pageantry. During the ceremony, guards from the New Guard of the Household Division arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, these soldiers are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics. Don't let the bearskin hats fool you - these soldiers are elite soldiers from the British military!
- St Paul's Cathedral
St Paul's Cathedral is an iconic symbol of London. One of the largest churches in the world, its dome is an incredible 366ft high and was the tallest building in London until the 1960s. Explore the history of the Cathedral on a guided walking tour and hear how Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to complete.
- Tower of London
Almost a thousand years of history are waiting for us at our next stop, the formidable Tower of London. The long and bloody history of 'The Tower' is steeped in myth and legend. Built by William the Conqueror in 1066, this historic fortress in the middle of London is a notorious prison and execution site.
The last person to be executed here was in 1941, and throughout its long history, dozens have been shot, beheaded and even burned at the stake. Delve into the grisly history of this medieval castle and a former royal palace and discover the stories behind some of its most famous former inmates.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 1:00 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- **If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basi
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- *River Cruise ticket is only included for departures up to 31st March 2020
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Experience is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Experience is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Panoramic London Tour
- See the Changing of the Guard Ceremony**
- Professional Guided Tour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Professional Guided Tour of the Tower of London
- River Cruise*
- Pick up/drop off from your Central London hotel