Highlights of the British Museum - Private Chauffeured Experience
Founded in 1753, the British Museum is the world's largest national public museum with a remarkable collection spanning two million years of human history. Your Evan Evans Expert Guide will make sure you see all of the incredible must-see highlights from its expansive collection during this Private Chauffeured Experience.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
Your Driver-Guide will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- The British Museum
The British Museum is a must-see for any visitor to London. Its enviable collection of artefacts and relics from around the world includes famous objects such as the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon marbles and over 140 Egyptian mummies. With so much to discover, your Evan Evans Expert Guide will be at hand to ensure you visit the must-see highlights and bring the history of these fascinating objects and artefacts to life on a private tour of the museum.
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 10:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 1:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
|No. of Guests||Price per person||Total Price|
- Professionally Guided Tour inside The British Museum by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information