Highlights of the British Museum - Private Chauffeured Experience
Founded in 1753, the British Museum is the world's largest national public museum with a remarkable collection spanning two million years of human history. Your Evan Evans Expert Guide will make sure you see all of the incredible must-see highlights from its expansive collection during this Private Chauffeured Experience.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- The British Museum
The British Museum is a must-see for any visitor to London. Its enviable collection of artefacts and relics from around the world includes famous objects such as the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon marbles and over 140 Egyptian mummies. With so much to discover, your Evan Evans Expert Guide will be at hand to ensure you visit the must-see highlights and bring the history of these fascinating objects and artefacts to life on a private tour of the museum.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 10:00 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 1:30 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Experience is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Experience is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020
- Professionally Guided Tour inside The British Museum by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel