Crown Jewels of London - Private Chauffeured Experience
Join us on this fantastic afternoon Experience, where your Evan Evans Expert Guide will take you on a historical journey through London. Explore two of its most iconic sights, as you are driven by a Private Chauffeur in one of our luxury vehicles.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- St Paul's Cathedral
The first stop on this afternoon Experience is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art inside, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's.
Explore the history of the cathedral with the help of a private tour inside the cathedral with your Expert Guide.
- Tower of London
Explore almost 1,000 of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the year’s spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall. How many can you spot on your visit?
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 1:00 pm
- Experience Finishes: approx 5:30 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Please note that St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sunday and special event days. If your Experience is on a Sunday, you will have a photo stop outside St. Paul’s Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- *River Cruise ticket is only included for departures up to 31st March 2020
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Experience is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Experience is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Visit two of London's most iconic sights in one afternoon ·
- Professionally Guided Tours inside St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel