Arsenal Football Club
Explore behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club. A clutch of Arsenal stars and legends share their matchday experiences with you on a thrilling tour of the Emirates Stadium.
- Explore Arsenal Museum
Founded in 1886, Arsenal has a wonderful history from the club’s time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits. Many of the items on display were kindly donated by former players who hold a special place in Arsenal’s history.
- New Script & Voice-Over
2019/20 sees Nigel Mitchell, the pitch-side presenter of our matchday show at the Emirates, take you on a tour behind the scenes as a host of Arsenal stars share their match day experiences. Listen to stories about how the Emirates was built and why areas such as the changing rooms and pitch make the stadium one of the most state-of-the-art stages for world football.
- 360° Match Day Footage
It’s match day and you find yourself in the stands as Arsenal head towards the away goal in search of another goal against Premier League opposition… Relive the action from the stands as your fellow spectators find themselves on the edge of their seats as the ball hits the back of the net!
- Mascot Footage
Another fantastic new feature, this time as you walk down the tunnel and feel the roar of 60,000 fans as the match day mascot leading out the team, shaking hands with the opposition and having a pre-match kick about with the club’s legendary mascot Gunnersaurus.
- Attraction Address: Emirates Football Stadium, Hornsey Rd, London N7 7AJ
- Suggested duration time only
- Children under the ages of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- Opening times vary so please check prior to visiting
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- The Stadium does not open on match days and the day before a home European fixture
- Arsenal Legends Tours (348L) need to be pre-booked: call Arsenal Stadium Tours on 020 7619 5003 at least 24hrs in advance to book your tour. Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before departure time
- Experience the new Emirates Stadium Tour
- Access to behind the scenes areas of the stadium such as the Players Entrance, Home and Away Dressing Room, Head Coach’s Office, Players Tunnel, Pitchside, Home Dugout and many more
- Choose commentary from Lee Dixon, Charlie George or Nigel Mitchell (English only)
- Free entry to the Arsenal Museum
- Free Arsenal branded headphones
- Free personalised tour certificate
Entrance to Emirates Stadium
(1 January - 31 December)
Monday To Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm