Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
Experience the history and traditions of the world's greatest tennis competition at Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. See the famous trophies, test your skills on the Batak wall and learn about how the Wimbledon Championships have developed since 1877.
- The Museum
Visitors to the Museum are invited to explore the game's evolution from a garden party pastime to a multi-million dollar professional sport played world-wide: with exciting interactives, easy-to-use touch screens, and audio guides in eight languages, people of all ages can experience the artistry and athleticism that is modern tennis.
- The Tour
The tour includes No.1 Court, the Picnic Terraces and Water Gardens with their fantastic views across London, The Millennium Building and Press Interview Room, which are out-of-bounds during The Championships, and, on days when building work permits, Centre Court. On other days this will be replaced by the BBC Television Studio.
Tour depart approx. every hour
- Attraction Address: Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE
- Tour must be pre-booked with Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. Telephone +44208 9466131
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Closed 24 –26 December, 01 January
- Visit the world's most famous tennis club and home of The Championships
- Visit the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and enjoy a 90-minute Tour of the Grounds
- Take part in the Virtual Reality Experience an exciting way to experience Wimbledon
- Walk through the same doors as the players, sit in the Media Centre, and learn what it takes to grow a perfect grass tennis court
Entrance to the Wimbledon Tennis Museum
(1 January - 31 December)
Mon - Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm