The Coca-Cola London Eye - Standard
Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic quite like The Coca-Cola London Eye.
Set in the heart of the London, enjoy incredible views of Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace and panoramic views that, on a clear day, stretch as far as Windsor Castle.
Also included with your visit is the revolutionary 4D Cinema Experience - the first-ever, live-action 4D attraction film produced in the UK. Add a little glamour and glitz to your ride and toast some incredible views of the city with a fantastic champagne experience - the perfect addition to your London Eye experience.
- Attraction Address: The London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- The duration is a suggested time only. The London Eye rotation takes 30 minutes
- Private Capsules and Friends & Family Capsules: Minimum 3 Adults (16 yrs+) required per capsule
- The Eye is closed on the 25th December and select days in January for maintenance
- This ticket can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange. If you are unable to print the ticket, please show the ticket on your phone as the barcode will be scanned
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings can be made up until 9:30 pm the day before travel. Cancellations or changes on the day of travel are not permitted
- Please contact our team on +44 207 950 1777 to process any changes or cancellations.
- Tickets are non-refundable
OTHER TICKET TYPES
- Enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
- Enjoy free entry to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Journey on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel
(1 January - 31 December)
Mon - Fri 11:00am - 6:00pm
Sat - Sun 10:00am - 8:30pm
(20 December - 30 December)
Mon - Sun 10:00am - 8:30pm