London Helicopter Tours - London Buzz
For a once in a lifetime experience, fly with The London Helicopter and enjoy spectacular views of some of London's most famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, The Shard and many more.
See the city of London in the entirety of its magnificence, enjoying a birds-eye view of significant London landmarks with a helicopter flight that takes off from a heliport in London's Zone 2. As the helicopter gradually ascends into the air, watch as the London cityscape unfurls below you. Set off along the iconic River Thames, taking in incredible views of the Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park as you fly downstream towards Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.
Your master pilot will provide you with engaging commentary en-route, while also calling attention lesser-known tourist attractions such as The Oval cricket ground and The British Museum. See the huge grounds of Buckingham Palace from the sky and get a feeling of how tall The Shard and the Gherkin really are, as you fly towards the glittering skyscrapers of Canary Wharf.
- London Buzz (10 minutes)
See London's Landmarks at their best. High up in the sky, you'll enjoy stunning, uninterrupted panoramic views of London and the opportunity to see its world-famous landmarks from a totally unique perspective.
- London Sights (20 minutes)
Enjoy the ultimate luxury experience as you are whisked away on a breath-taking journey down the River Thames from West to East. Along the way, you'll see some of the world's most iconic landmarks, including 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge and so much more.
- Attraction Address: The London Helicopter Tour, The POD Building, Bridges Ct Rd, Battersea, London SW11 3BE
- Seat limit is 110kg (please provide your accurate weight as you will be weighed upon check-in)
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Unfortunately, this journey is not accessible for those who need a wheelchair
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your allocated flight time, for check-in and safety briefing
- Passengers 16+ and over need to provide an official form of photographic ID at check-in
- The helicopter seats 6 people. If your party is less than 6 it may be a shared flight
- Please check with us before flying if you are pregnant or have limited mobility or epilepsy
- Children under 4 are not permitted to travel
- Flights may be cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions but will be rescheduled ASAP for the next available flight
- Once you have made your purchase and received an e-ticket, please call The London Helicopter at least 48 hours in advance on 020 7887 2626 with your reference number to book your departure time. Times are subject to availability
- The ultimate sightseeing tour of London
- Take-off from a central London heliport
- Enjoy a birds-eye view of all of London's major landmarks
- Enjoy commentary from an expert pilot
Expert pilot guide
(1 April - 31 October)
Friday To Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm
(1 November - 31 March)
Friday To Sunday 11:30am - 3:30pm