Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition
The Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is an exciting journey through the memories of the 10 years spent creating filmmaking magic in a display of behind-the-scenes images, never before seen in one place. Housing hundreds of iconic photographs, the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition takes fans behind the camera during key moments in the film series, from Harry’s first journey from Platform 9 ¾ (one of many iconic moments from the first film, which this year celebrates its 20th Anniversary) through to the Battle of Hogwarts from the final film in the series.
- Harry Potter on Location - The Exhibition
Located in Covent Garden, the brand-new attraction will showcase hundreds of exclusive images never before seen together. Fans will discover areas inspired by the Ministry of Magic and Platform 9 ¾. The Exhibition will also showcase how the magic lives on in the Muggle world with areas dedicated to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts.
- Immersive Features
After taking in the behind-the-scenes imagery, fans will be invited to strike a pose themselves in a number of green screen photo opportunities. Fans will be able to pose just like Harry and his friends, using green screen technology, to ride a broomstick over London. Aspiring witches and wizards can put on a Hogwarts robe, climb on to a broomstick and see how Harry and his friends were made to fly. For the first time ever, fans will even be able to pose for their very own Ministry of Magic Identification Card. Souvenir photos and videos of their adventures will be available to purchase in a variety of packages.
- London's Only Butterbeer Bar!
The Photographic Exhibition is also home to London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar! Fans can enjoy the wizard’s drink of choice served in a souvenir tankard at the exhibition’s Butterbeer bar or take a bottle away to enjoy at home.
Made and brewed in the U.K, bottled Butterbeer has a style which is entirely unique and comes in beautifully crafted souvenir glass bottles, each one featuring an exclusive collectible label designed by MinaLima, the design duo behind the graphic props of the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films. Best served chilled and poured straight from the bottle, the delicious soft drink features a new take on the butterscotch flavour fans know and love. The unique blend of top-secret ingredients makes bottled Butterbeer a must try for any aspiring witch or wizard.
Fans will enter the Butterbeer bar, a space inspired by the medieval Butterbeer label, and be invited to take a seat inside a Butterbeer barrel or a copper brewing tank to enjoy their refreshing wizarding drink and treats inspired by the wizarding world.
- The Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is located at the London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7BN
- The Photographic Exhibition is open daily 10:00-18:00 (except 25-26 December 2021)
- The nearest underground station is Covent Garden
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no cloakroom facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available
- The Photographic Exhibition is wheelchair accessible
- Carer tickets are free of charge but must be pre-booked - please call Evan Evans +44 (0)20 7950 1777 for more information or to book a carer ticket
- Please note that after booking an official Warner Bros. e-ticket will be e-mailed
- This ticket must be presented at the exhibition entrance at the date and time shown to gain entry - Evan Evans e-tickets alone are not valid for entry
- Following government guidance, from Friday 10th December 2021, it is a legal requirement for anyone aged 11 and over to wear a face covering when visiting the Photographic Exhibition, unless exempt. Visitors aged 8 and up are encouraged to wear a face covering
- TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
- See hundreds of never before-seen-photographs from the iconic film series
- Explore special areas dedicated to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts
- Experience how Harry and his friends were made to fly on a broomstick
- Pose for your own Ministry of Magic identification card
- Enjoy London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar
Entry ticket to the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition
(1 January - 1 January)
Daily (Except 25 & 26 Dec) 10:00am - 6:00pm