ArcelorMittal Orbit - General Admission
Take off 114 meters into the sky in a high-speed lift to enjoy 20-mile panoramic views of London's top sights, including St Paul's Cathedral, the O2 Arena and Big Ben. Thrill seeker? Once you’ve taken in the incredible views, travel back down to earth via the world's tallest tunnel slide.
- The View
Explore London's famous skyline from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK's tallest sculpture standing at 114:5m (375 ft). Enjoy breath-taking views of up to 20 miles from stunning floor to ceiling windows, or step outside onto the observation walkway suspended 80m (262 ft) above the ground.
See iconic sights such as 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral and the O2 arena, as well as a birds-eye view of iconic London 2012 Olympic venues. You can even get up close to London's landmarks with innovative and interactive touchscreens that allow you to zoom into the view and learn more about the city.
- The Slide
Are you brave enough to ride The Slide? Hold on tight through the twists, turns and drops of the world's tallest and longest tunnel slide for a 40-second descent in the 178m long slide. Travel through light, and dark sections at speeds of up to 15mph as The Slide loops its way around the ArcelorMittal Orbit 12 times taking visitors through gentle curves, thrilling drops and a tight corkscrew.
- Attraction Address: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, London E20 2AD
- The slide must be pre-booked in advance
- Once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times can not be changed
- You will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
- Enjoy breath-taking views of London from atop the UK's tallest scultpure
- Travel down the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide
- Stunning 360-degree panoramic views of East London
- Look down on venues from the 2012 London Olympics
Entrance to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
(1 January - 31 December)
Mon - Fri 11:00am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun 10:00am - 6:00pm