Afternoon Tea at The Milestone
Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea experience at a luxurious 5-star boutique hotel overlooking Kensington Palace, former home of Princess Diana and current residence of Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their family.
Afternoon tea at The Milestone Hotel is truly an occasion fit for royalty, situated overlooking one of London's most iconic royal palaces. Indulge in a delicious array of finger sandwiches and a selection of delectable pastries including éclairs, cupcakes, tartlets and macarons. No afternoon tea experience would be complete without warm, freshly-baked scones slathered with Devonshire clotted cream accompanied with home-made preserves.
A RITUAL FIT FOR ROYALTY
Highly commended at the 2019 Afternoon Tea awards, Afternoon Tea at The Milestone is upheld in its finest form. Served in either Cheneston's Restaurant, the Park Lounge or the Conservatory, choose from a vast array of teas at your leisure and in fine surroundings, or perhaps indulge in a glass of Champagne, and experience the superior service for which The Milestone is recognised.
SOME MENU HIGHLIGHTS
- A delicious selection of hand-crafted French pastries, tartlets & cakes
- The Red Carnation Hotel Collection President & Founder, Mrs Bea Tollman’s signature meringue lollipop and cheese cake
- Finger sandwiches include Smoked Scottish salmon & cream cheese, free-range egg mayonnaise & Hampshire watercress, Mull of Kintyre Cheddar & tomato, cucumber & cream cheese & chicken mayonnaise with chopped almonds
- A warm selection of freshly-baked scones served with Devonshire clotted cream & home-made strawberry preserve with a pot of tea of your choice,
served with milk or lemon
View the full Milestone Afternoon Tea menu here
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Afternoon Tea is booked at 3:00 pm, please be at the hotel 15 minutes before
- Duration/Sitting Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Minimum TWO people. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times can not be changed
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 72 hours in advance
- Afternoon tea at The Milestone Hotel dating back to 1689 and once home to Ambassadors and Barons
- Freshly-baked scones slathered with Devonshire clotted cream accompanied with home-made preserves