- Services of an English speaking host travelling with you from and to London
- Round trip tickets on Eurostar, with seat reservations
- Luxury private coach in Paris
- Skip the line ticket to the First Level of the Eiffel Tower
- 3 course champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- 1 hour circular sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Free time for exploring or shopping Galerie Lafayette or Opera
- Option to add a visit to the Louvre
- Welcome pack with a souvenir map of Paris
Meet your Evan Evans representative at St Pancras Station before boarding the Eurostar where all you need to do is sit back and relax, arriving into Paris in just 2 hours and 15 minutes!
On arrival at Paris Gare du Nord, you and your host will board your luxury private coach and start your Parisian journey taking in major landmarks including the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Musee d’Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
On arrival at the Eiffel Tower your host will escort you past the main queue to Level 1 where you will enjoy breath-taking views as you see the city spread out beneath you. Proceeding to 58 Tour Eiffel you will then savour a delicious 3 course champagne lunch in the capital’s most famous monument, after which you will have time to take some memorable photographs.
After lunch it’s time to see a different view of the capital as you take to the river on a one hour sightseeing cruise on the romantic River Seine. Meander through the heart of Paris taking in stunning panoramic views from your all-glass boat with an open air observation deck and a fascinating individual audio commentary.
Then your host will take you by bus to Galeries Lafayette – world famous for its excellent shopping and where you will have some free time to explore. As an alternative why not choose to purchase a skip the line entry ticket for the Louvre Museum from your guide? The Louvre houses over 35,000 works of art including Leonardo da Vinci’s world famous ‘Mona Lisa’.
Meet your guide at Opera at 6pm to ensure you are back to Gare Du Nord on time to check in for your Eurostar train service back to London.
- Return Tickets on the Eurostar
- Information pack with a souvenir map of Paris
- Private Luxury Coach Tour
- Entrance to First Level of the Eiffel Tower
- Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Entrance to the Louvre
Tour Departs: 6.15am (5.30am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure
Tour Finishes: approx. 9.30pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
Once booked, this tour is non refundable and non changeable
Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
*The Louvre is closed on a Tuesday
If the Eiffel Tower is closed you will stop for a photo stop and boarding a 2 hour river cruise including a 3 course Champagne lunch. This will be in place of the Eiffel Tower and the 1 hour river cruise.
Guests that would like to return the following day after their tour can do so upon request, subject to availability: a £40 supplement applies (Monday to Saturday only)